Official Page: Lismoresystems.com
Company: Lismore Software Systems, Ltd.
Current Version: 1.9.7 (Oct 24, 2006)
Run Multiple Sessions Simultaneously: Yes
Shared Clipboard between Guest/Host: Yes – Text
Networking: Modem, Ethernet, Wireless
Full screen mode: Yes
Expandable Virtual Drives: Yes
USB-to-Serial-Port Adapter Support: Yes
Read CD/DVDs: Yes
Read CD/DVD Images: Yes
64-Bit Primary OS: Yes
Bundled OS: DOS
– PowerPC G3, G4, G5 and Upgrade cards
– Mac OS X 10.3 and later
Mac Models known to work:
Issues with specific Mac Models: It’s recommended by Lismore Systems that Windows XP only be installed under PowerMac G5s.
– DOS (Bundled with DOS)
– Windows 95/98/98SE/ME/2000/XP
– Can install Linux and/or other Unix-based OSes.
– Guest PC Additions needed to be installed.
– Guest PC virtual harddrives can be mounted by double clicking the Guest PC configuration file.
– PDA, GPS, printers, scanners
– Printers installed on your Mac are treated as network printers, as well as printing is redirected automatically to installed Mac printers.
Guest PC is another computer inside your Mac. That computer is an emulated x86 PC.
It is virtual, it has no separate monitor, mouse, keyboard or hard drive. It is just a Mac OS X program that allows you to install the Microsoft Windows operating system on your Mac and use the software developed only for Windows compatible computers.
Guest PC works just like a usual application and you can easily switch between Windows and Mac OS X desktops at will.
* Guest PC Version 1.9.7 – October 24, 2006