CrossOver Games 10.1.1 fixes “several known issues” with Mac OS X 10.7 Lion. It also fixes a problem with Guild Wars.
Those CrossOver 9.2 users take note – some issues with upgraded to CrossOver Games 10.x have been resolved.
Updates and Fixes
* Fixed several known issues with the upcoming Mac OS 10.7 Lion.
* Fixed the Guild Wars footstep bug.
* Updated several built-in CrossTies. (These upgrades have been available online for a while.)
* Improved the MojoSetup (.bin installer) upgrade path.
* Added a progress dialog during initial open of a CrossTie on the Mac.
* Added support for the ‘installer’ keyword which supports CrossTies for stand-alone executables.
* Added RAR support to CrossTie installation.
* Added a ‘recreate’ button to the menus control panel.
* Fixed some menu issues on the upgrade path from CrossOver 9.2.
* Added a means to turn off requesting a stable OpenGL back buffer. Set CX_NO_GL_BACKING_STORE in the environment to enable.