There’s a new update to Boot Camp.
Boot Camp 1.1.2 beta contains several updates and is intended for all new and previous Boot Camp beta users.
* The Apple USB Modem now works correctly
* Trackpad scrolling and right-click gestures work correctly
* Fixed idle sleep bugs
* Reduced dialogs during Windows driver installation
* Improved international support
* Improved 802.11 wireless networking support
If you previously installed Boot Camp beta, you can easily update to Boot Camp 1.1.2 beta. You don’t need to partition your hard drive again (unless you want to change its size) or reinstall your Macintosh and Windows software or documents, but it’s very important to update the Boot Camp Assistant software, create a new Macintosh Drivers for Windows CD and install the updated software it contains on Windows XP. Complete instructions are provided in the Installation and Setup Guide included with the Boot Camp 1.1.2 beta software.